Processing of personal data
- Upon registration, the data entered by users, including name and email address, are stored for the purpose of authentication, commenting, and user comfort.
- Comments entered on this website are saved for publication.
- Because this weblog uses Cloudflare, a content delivery network, we do not receive the IP addresses of users, but only a rough indication of the country or region.
- The internet browser type and device type of user requests are stored for a maximum of 6 months. This information is currently not used, but may be processed in the future for statistical purposes.
The processing and storage of these data is done fully automatically. All personal data associated with and collected by this website are stored outside of the European Union. We do not give or sell your personal data to third parties.
- If you have ever submitted a comment on this website, the name and email address you have used in the comment will be stored in a cookie, so that you do not have to enter this information the next time you submit a comment.
- Cloudflare, a content delivery network, stores a unique identifier in a cookie for the purpose of securing this website, in particular to protect against DDoS (distributed denial of service) attacks.
View, modify or delete data
Registered users have the ability to view and modify all or part of the personal data associated with them. For all other requests,contact [email protected]. Requests are processed within four weeks. We reserve the right to request proof of identity of the requester of any sensitive personal data.